So let talk about a great new athletic leisure sock company that I saw on Shark Tank. They featured an athletic sock company, Bombas. Since I needed some new athletic socks, I thought I’d give the socks a try and see if they lived up to the hype.
Bombas are ‘athletic leisure socks’ that were designed to look, feel, and perform better with a mission to help those in need. They have a social cause, and I say that Bombas is knocking it out of the park. The #1 requested item in homeless shelters is socks. Bombas will donate a pair for every pair purchased. I think they are doing something super good so I thought the company deserved to be shared and talked about.
Bombas spent two years in R&D and discovered seven drastic advancements for common athletic socks:
1. Long spun cotton to keep your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
2. Invisible toe that eliminates the toe seam
3. ‘Y’ heel stitch for a heel cup so that socks don’t rotate
4. Honeycomb support system for arches
5. Stay-up technologies with a perfect elastic balance
6. Ankle socks with blister tabs
7. Super cool look with thoughtful details and three sizes
I have been wearing them for two weeks. They are the best athletic socks I’ve worn ever, hands-down. They are a great product with a great price and are doing something good for the community. Remember, image doesn’t stop when the shoes come off!