I can’t see myself without a good pair of Chelsea Boots. I order one from eBay a few years ago and it quickly became my go to boot to wear whenever I go out. Unfortunately, the boots were cheaply made and started to fall apart.
Since then, I’ve been looking for a high quality, low cost boots to replace the one I have. And I have found, the sexiest, high quality and at an affordable price The Cavalier from Thursday Boots!
Thursday Boots have a mission to offer the best quality boots at a fraction of the cost. These boots would retail around $700 or even in the $1000 range if it were Allen Edmonds or any other high end company.
The shadow grey Suede is weather-safe and water resistant with a distress look which adds a lot of character. I went with suede because it more casual and I can dress them up or down depending the situation
1. Suede boots add richness and detail to your outfits
2. Every dude needs a pair of suede boots this season – cool, casual, sexy
3. Find a pair of suede boots that you’ll wear the most considering all the colors & style. Chelsea — gray with distressing is my sexy pick. I also prefers the no-laces. Chelsea is versitle too. Thursday has a new cleaner and more refined version that you can wear with a suit. The suede version works great with jeans & chinos but don’t wear suede boots with corduroy.
4. Don’t worry about taking care of them where they never get ‘messed up’ as they look sexier when they’re worn-in and broken-in.
5. Suede boots are casual not to be worn with suits or professional. They are playful to be worn going out or hanging out. They look incredible when worn with light or dark wash jeans and chinos. Don’t wear with corduroys (fuzzy + fuzzy = no go) or suits.
Overall, these Chelsea Boots are going to be my favorite for a long time!